Tuesday 17 November 2009

First Italian Shoot

Ever since we've moved to Milan, I've been so busy with first unpacking and then school starting seemed to make everything very busy. I've been very fortunate to have met some wonderful people in our new location and they've made me fall in love with Italy altogether. Last month, I've been slowly starting to get the photography going again. Of course I'm never really without photography, which my Flickr account can vouch for. And although I take lots of pictures of my own children, it's always different to do them for someone else. It almost felt like getting on a bike again after 20 years. Not that I've ever been without a bike for that long, but I can only assume it feels like having to get adjusted initially, but fairly quickly getting the hang of it again. I'd have to say that the children I got to photograph are first of all extremely nice and did exactly as I asked them to and second of all it certainly helped that they are all very good looking and thirdly the girls had the most adoring matching coats in different colours! I'd say see for yourself.

01a.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

3 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

these are just great -- i especially love the last one:)

here's to adventure in Milan!:)

elsa said...

those kids are beautiful- the girls are gorgeos- so delightful in those colors!

somepinkflowers said...

oooohhhh.....
i am SO loving that last shot!
it makes me smile---> :-)

the depth of field
and
the leading lines
and
so on
and
so on.

yummmy!