Saturday 12 September 2009

Treasure Hunt

My daughter's birthday was during the Summer holidays. She wanted to have a party after school started, with all her new friends. I set out a picture treasure hunt for them. They had to find corners in our garden, and near it, they would find a note. On the note I wrote the name of a game and they would play that game, after which I gave them a new picture to find. I didn't want the pictures to be too big, so I paired them, so I could print them on normal photopaper. Being paired, I thought they looked quite neat. So these turned out as little corners of my home.

The favorite game the kids played was "who can eat the most". Everybody takes turns throwing the dice. Whoever gets 6, gets to put on gloves, a scarf and a hat. Then when they are done doing that, they get to eat out of a big bowl filled with crisps. When somebody else throws a six, that person gets the turn to put on the gloves, scarf etc. Most of the times another person would throw a six before the previous kid got to eat the crisps. Everybody gets really excited in waiting for their turn to throw a six.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

20090912.0932D700#9981.jpg

20090912.0928D700#9973.jpg

No comments: