Friday 16 January 2009

Baby George

I'm running behind with posting pictures of photoshoots I had. This is baby George, who was just adorable and very awake. Just two weeks old and he was already ready to take on the world.

George-22.jpg

I'm very much loving the square format. I think I always have and one thing I've always wanted to do is shoot with a Hassie. It will soon become reality, because I've managed to buy one. Just waiting for it to arrive and start shooting with it. It will even take longer before I can post results, because it's an olf fashioned one with film. So expect to start seeing a lot more squares here

George-08.jpg

1 comment:

rochambeau said...

Hi ShinY!!
Oh what an AMAZING photo of Baby George. Now he is already a bigger boy, but you captured a special magic in these two photos. You are a talented woman. I have told you before, but you have a keen sense and feel for the little details! So happy to see your work today. It made my day brighter. Hi to you and
your family from me here in Tx.

xox
Constance

ps Will you please email me your mailing address? Thank you much.